We are Alohacanary.com, a company registered in Spain Canary Islands.
Our HQ is at Tenerife, Costa Adeje.
When you shop with us (or access our services, apps and websites (our “Websites”), these terms apply. They’re important for both of us as they set out what we expect from each other, and they also give you helpful info. Of course, if you need anything else, get in touch with us – we always love to hear from you!
Placing an order
- When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. Our payment gateway is Paypal, they may carry out a standard pre-authorisation check to make sure there’s enough money on the card to process the order.
- We will only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
- You may be able to cancel (not change) your order within a short period of ordering – timings depend on your chosen delivery method. Paid delivery items are usually gathered from our local stores & we can just stop processing the order.(as long as the item has not been shipped yet) Items with free delivery will be sent directly from our suppliers, these items can not be cancelled or changed until you receive the goods. After which, we will require you to send us a photograph of the item in order to process any changes or returns. You can’t change your order – you’ll need to cancel (and/or return original item(s)), and re-order.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Don’t worry, if there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
- Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we think there’s something dodgy going on with an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offence –get in touch with us and we will be happy to speak to you about it.
Prices & Products
- We are all humans here, no AI at the moment, and from time to time our team may price up or describe a product or promo wrongly. If we discover an error for any goods you’ve ordered, we will tell you ASAP and give you the option of reconfirming your order (at the correct price) or cancelling it.
- If we can’t get in touch with you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you’ve already paid, we will refund you in full excluding delivery costs.
- Prices include all TAX for everyone.
- Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged (see below). Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Delivery & Returns
- Before you finalise your order, you’ll be given various delivery options to choose from with estimated delivery time and dates depending on the delivery address. The delivery times displayed are only estimates and may take less or longer due to any reason. We are usually good with timing.
- In regards to returning an item, we get it, sometimes something just doesn’t work for you and you want your money back. Unfortunately being out in the Atlantic Ocean, government legislations make it very hard for us to accept return costs. Return costs will always fall under your costs & Alohacanary will not be liable for any. At the time of writing, we work with Paypal & as part of their services, they offer to reimburse you for return costs.- See paypal returns
- Excluding the shipping costs, if all items are in original & pristine condition - We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item. Note - We will only accept a return if its under 14 days of item receipt (Date of receipt starts based on package location tracker or proof of delivery provided by customer - if no proof or information is provided - 14 days start from date of postage)
- Of course, it’s fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but please don’t actually wear it. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won’t be able to give you a refund. If a refund is refused, the item can be then either be sent to you back (if you pay for delivery) or discarded. All items are inspected on return.
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging, including tags (e.g., shoes should be returned with the original shoe box).
Linking to our website
- It’s fine for you to link to alohacanary.com, as long as you do so in a way that is not-commercial, is fair and legal, and doesn’t damage or take advantage of our reputation.
- Please don’t link in a way that suggests any form of approval or endorsement by Alohacanary.com where none exists.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site without our permission.
- Any means of breaching security / tightening / ethical and/or non ethical hacking being carried out / shared of our services without previous proven consent is not allowed & we may seek legal action.
- We have the right to amend, remove or vary our services and/or any part of the Website (including our Ts&Cs) at any time.
- These terms and our dealings with you are subject to EU law & Spanish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the EU or Spain courts whichever suits us best.