We’ll always keep your data safe and secure.
So you’re clued up, here’s why we need it and how we use it.
- We will only use your data to up your experience.
- We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
- You decide what and how you hear from us.(You will always receive order related information)
- Your info won’t just hang about – if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
Protecting Your Privacy
Alohacanary.com is 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, contact us for more information.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is Alohacanary.com
What about cookies?
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Cart” and “Save for Later”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on alohacanary.com, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, refer to your browser & how to delete cookies. Your browsers company should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site & at times receive mislead or wrong information.